At Dinolift we are committed to doing everything in our power to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, their families, our customers and partners is our top priority. Therefore we have taken the following actions:
- All company travel has been put on hold
- We allow no outside visitors in our premises, except visits regarding deliveries of equipment or parts
- We have authorized all office staff to do remote work if possible
- We have authorized a self-reporting policy for sick-leave to all staff during the pandemic period to minimize pressure on health care
- We keep our staff informed and emphasize the importance to follow guidelines from the Finnish Institute for Health, such as personal travel restrictions and possible quarantine measures
- We remind on a regular basis of social distancing both at the workplace and otherwise
At the same time we will do our best to continue our operations as normal as possible to guarantee and honour the agreements that we have with our partners and customers.
- Right now all deliveries are leaving from the factory as planned
- While we do our utmost to ensure the situation will remain under control, we have received some early warnings from our suppliers possibly not being capable of meeting all the delivery times due to government ordered shut downs
– If there are any consequences for your deliveries due to this Force Majeure, you will be informed as soon as possible.
- Sales, Marketing and After Sales is available at your service as usual
- Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions we are very happy to meet you virtually
– Tech Support needing factory assistance will be handled by video calls
– We emphasize the importance to keep up the positive cooperation during this extraordinary time period